BOOK YOUR COOKING CLASS ONLINE!!!!!
Tonight ‘ol chum, we did it! We did it! We did it!
You said that we could do it and indeed we did!
We FINALLY have it, a calendar on our website that you can book cooking classes through!
Take a peek for yourself:
1) Go up to the Navigation bar at the top of any page.
2) Click on CALENDAR.
3) Roll over each class with your cursor and information of the class with a picture of the chef comes up.
4) Find the class of your heart’s desire and click on it.
5) If you decide you want that class, add it to your cart (located under the menu portion of the class)
6) When you want to check out and pay for the class, you will be directed to check out with Paypal.
7) If you want to book online, you must have a Paypal account. If you do not, it will direct you to make one.
8) If you do not want to have a Paypal account, you may always call the store, just like we’ve always had and make your reservation that way.
VKS= Life Easier.
BASKETS, BASKETS, BASKETS!!!
We don’t just carry baskets at Christmas time! We carry baskets all year long! Have one made up for you or choose what you would like in a basket and we will do the rest! If you haven’t seen our beautiful baskets, come in! We have gourmet food, decor, coffee and so much more!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE KNIFE SHARPENING????
Sharpening is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Bring your dull knives/tools to The Village Kitchen Shoppe Monday – Saturday
2. Complete an order form
3. Pick up your expertly sharpened knives/tools 3 days later at Village Kitchen Shoppe! How easy is that?
Small knives: 3″ $3.00
Medium knives: 3″-6″ $5.00
Large knives over 6″ $7.00
Garden tools (axes, hoes, loppers, shovels) $10.00
Scissors and shears $8.00
Folding pocket knives (per blade) $4.00
Exotic knives and swords $2.00 per inch
Jim is a regular here at VKS. You can see him Saturday mornings and Thursday nights enjoying cooking classes. Jim frequently suggests things he thinks should go on our website and almost all of the time: JIM IS RIGHT! He has a keen knowledge about cooking gadgets and how they work. He sells more in our store some nights than we do because of his trial methods on what works and what doesn’t. For this reason, we are dedicating a corner to his latest favorite thing, because most likely, it will be your’s too.
Jim says: ”The 5 W’s” are where it’s at for him this week…
1: WHO: You and someone you love
2: WHAT: A Hands-On Cooking Class
3: WHEN: Thursday Night at 6:00pm
4: WHERE: Village Kitchen Shoppe
5: WHY: A great date night! Learning and eating at the same time!
AT VKS, We’ve got ya covered! We would love to be part of your next event and have one of our fabulous chefs provide the food! It’s as simple as picking up the phone and calling us and we’ll get your menu started!
CALL US: 626-914-7897